Medals
Mar 25 2008, 9:17 pm
By: Rantent  

Mar 25 2008, 9:17 pm Rantent Post #1



Wtf is medals?

More importantly, why don't I have any?



None.

Mar 25 2008, 9:19 pm Centreri Post #2

Relatively ancient and inactive

Oh, yes. Best Triggerer medal for the game 'Bounds' - We should play that at Map Night sometime :P.

Oh, and how come I don't get an 'Elite Member' metal. I mean, I had like 1460 SENv4 cumulative posts, maybe 150 here, maybe 100 Maplantis, and maybe 50 SENFusion. Come on, guys! I deserve one :P.



None.

Mar 25 2008, 9:20 pm Moose Post #3

Armor: 90.50%

This reminds me that my FAQ on Medals was deleted/disappeared.
Pretend they don't exist for awhile. :P




Mar 25 2008, 9:23 pm Centreri Post #4

Relatively ancient and inactive

We'll wait. Patiently.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Prankenstein, DarkenedFantasies